Terms and Conditions
Membership of Opinion Harvester is free. By registering as a member, you agree to receive e-mail invitations to participate in activities conducted by FieldMouse Research and Potentia Insight, its third-party partners and their clients. In joining Opinion Harvester, there is no guarantee of the number of activities you will receive and your participation and any information requested (including personally identifiable information) is provided voluntarily.
By joining Opinion Harvester, you are not guaranteed to receive any reward. To become eligible to receive a reward, you will need to complete an activity. For each activity, you will receive an invitation which will inform you of the potential reward and the requirements needed to qualify. FieldMouse Research and Potentia Insight ensure they are providing quality data to their clients, therefore survey data is reviewed and quality verified. If you responses do not pass quality verification you will not be eligible for the reward. Quality verification includes but is not limited to:
- Illogical or nonsensical responses
- Untruthful, fraudulent or false responses
- Inappropriate or abusive responses
- Speeding through the survey
Rewards will be administered by either FieldMouse Research or Potentia Insight, using Ayda. Upon receiving your first reward, you'll be sent a link and required to create an account with Ayda to be able to claim the reward. Future rewards will then be directly available in your Ayda account. More details on Ayda can be found here: https://www.helloayda.com/faqs-participants
Rewards will normally be provided within 7 working days of the survey close date. Surveys may close earlier than the end date specified if sufficient responses are received. This will mean that you will not have the opportunity to complete the survey and receive the reward. You are not guaranteed to be invited to all surveys.
During the activities on Opinion Harvester, we may disclose confidential and/or proprietary information and materials to you. Such information and materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of its owner. As a member of the panel, you agree that you will keep those materials disclosed to you confidential and not disclose them to any 3rd party or use them for any purpose outside of the research. Breach of confidentiality may result in your removal from the panel and you may be liable for damages.
By joining Opinion Harvester, you agree not to provide any response that:
- Is defamatory or discloses any information that you have no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal;
- Is (or contains anything which is) vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening or insulting;
- Intends to impersonate another person or entity;
- Contains any form of advertising, promotional materials or any form of commercial activity;
- Contains any or links to any virus, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses”, key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any third party;
- Contains any or links to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate others;
- Is an attempt to collect or store data about other members;
- Is protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence; or
- Is or may amount to collusion or activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
By using the Opinion Harvester you agree to be bound by these rules. Anyone found to be in breach of any of the above rules faces removal from the site.
Users of Opinion Harvester should be aware that passwords are for their own personal use. Passwords should not be shared or disclosed to any third party. Opinion Harvester will never ask for your password. It will be a breach of this policy for any user to misuse their or other users’ passwords. If you breach this policy, you will be removed from the portal.
You acknowledge that all materials on Opinion Harvester, including the Opinion Harvester design, graphics, text, sounds, pictures, software and other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Materials"), are the property of FieldMouse Research and Potentia Insight or its panel provider, and are subject to and protected by the law of England & Wales, and international copyright and other intellectual property laws and rights.
With the exception of personal injury or death resulting from their negligence or any liability for fraud, FieldMouse Research and Potentia Insight and its platform provider, Forsta, shall not under any circumstances be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of, in connection with or relating to the use of or inability to use the Panel.
You can unsubscribe from Opinion Harvester at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe option once you are logged in, or by using the unsubscribe link found on the bottom of any of our E-mail communication with you. You can also request to be removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any information in Opinion Harvester identifiable as yours will be permanently deleted. FieldMouse Research and Potentia Insight reserves the right to terminate your account at any time.
If you have any further questions about taking part in Opinion Harvester, please email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: March 2023